Saturday, July 07, 2007

Harry Potter returns

With the fifth Harry Potter flick from Warner Brothers(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) hitting Wednesday, and, more significantly, the final book by J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming the following weekend, the boy wizard is about to remind the world just how popular he is.

Now, I've blogged on Potter before, and for now at least I have nothing to add to the topic; nevertheless, I'm more than happy to commend to you this recent post on internetmonk.com addressing Harry Potter and Wicca.

iMonk has also just posted an article concerning Harry Potter by Leif Rigney, a college English professor and believer.

Enjoy the articles, and, heck, get out and enjoy these books and movies. There's a little time to play catch-up if you're behind on Potter, especially with the films, and I think the books are certainly worth the time if you're a fiction reader.
I hope that my image choice here doesn't give away who my favorite character in the Potter-verse is...

And for anyone who's worried that I've lost the ability to blog about anything other than movies or the occasional book review, fear not, as your regularly scheduled blogging is set to return soon enough. I've just been in a review sort of mood lately, but I'm about ready to start thinking about things again.

-N

No comments: