Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Apologies for the lack of posting; some good links

I've just moved to Lafayette for a summer internship, and let's just say things are hectic. We'll see if 1) I end up having a computer at all and 2) if I have internet access for the summer in the coming weeks. I'll try to be back on here as soon as possible though!

In the meantime, here are a few links that I highly recommend:
iMonk on the gospel. Honestly, what better thing to read about? A disclaimer though, this is a rant; aside from the occasional stream-of-consciousness-esque diatribe, it's a great read.
Also, Daniel Hixon responds to Pontificator concerning tradition, sola scriptura, and ex catherda, among other things. A very different post from that on Internet Monk, but also definitely worth reading.

-N

No comments: