Friday, December 29, 2006

4 Stars for Children of Men

The ChristianityToday.com movie review of the Christmas-day release Children of Men gives the film 4 out of 4 stars... a rarity for CT(in the last four years only 20 films have been ranked so high). Ever since their review of 2005's graphic-novel adaptation A History of Violence--also a 4 star film--I've respected the CT film reviews, as they certainly aren't done by ultra-conservative Christians that will fail you for a cuss word.
I've yet to see CoM myself, but I've been interested in the film since I first saw a trailer a few months back. The review will likely have spoilers, so avoid it if you're concerned about that, but do check the movie itself out.
You can view the trailer here, at the bottom under Universal.

-N

No comments: